Hello There, Guest! Register

Welcome to FE Forums

The FE Trading/Fighting Card Game
The FE Trading/Fighting Card Game.

I decided to work on a trading card game for FE. One in which uses Monsters in the game, has their stats on it, uses players on it, has their stats on their cards, has skill cards and so on.

I need to talk this out with people before going into the major production of this game.

What I planned out, is we have the card look like this:

[Image: l_73d8f29f37bc46eaa240f62697c721e5.jpg]
That card is a card from my other game. One which has been in production for awhile.

Your HP is at the top, left hand side, your Str and Def is at the bottom right hand side.

You divide your str with their def. If comes up with an odd number, do this.
Higher number divided by lower.

We can have pet cards as well as healing cards.

The REAL HP is your character card. You can use many character cards, but you MUST choose 1 to us as your base HP and DEF. For example:

You have 3 Character cards, and 1 character card PLACED behind those 3. The one in the back, is your base HP. If you lose that HP, all the way down to 0, no matter how many cards you have out, no matter their hp, the game is over.

But you cannot attack the back directly unless the special 'ability' states so, or you have a long ranged weapon card out.

Another example.

Card is is a character card, card 2 is a bow card, and card 3 is a 'buff' card.

The Bow and Buff are not direct, attacking monsters, but more so support cards for your front row character card. Bow has stats and long ranged, buff buffs your str, and you attack with the character card. You add the Str of the buff + bow to the str of front row character card. Then you can attack the 'leader' card. The leader card can only be either a Character card or monster card.

How does this sound so far?

Also if we do this, it'll be played on here, and rep points can be USED as points to BUY cards. But I don't want to take rep off you directly, so I"ll keep up with who bought what via an updated post.

1 point = 5 cards.
1 point = special ability addition to 1 card.
2 points = stat raise on 1 card.
3 points = fusion card.

A fusion card will allow you to 'fuse' cards (character/monster) cards together. I wont CREATE individual fusion cards, so what you do is you place the Fusion card down, then say (card 1 fuses with card 2) and say which card will be the card they attack. You have to SAY the stats of the fused card, so they know it added points on to one card. It merges points.
You'll have to keep, per game, an HP list. A card that has HP taken off, cannot be fused. You'll have to do it when both are max HP. Where they are not hurt.

Again, how's it sound?
As I said on TC, id love to have the idea implemented. It sounds really good and i'm looking forward to it. :3

Although some people may find this confusing, its well thought through.
Say you have the str of 25, and they have the def of 10, you go 25 divided by 10, and take out what you get from their HP.
25/10=damage.

Or if you have the str of 10 and they got the def of 25, still do 25/10, then divide that by what you get
10/25=25/10=10/?=damage.
(01-11-2011, 06:41 PM)Thiamor Wrote:  Say you have the str of 25, and they have the def of 10, you go 25 divided by 10, and take out what you get from their HP.
25/10=damage.

Or if you have the str of 10 and they got the def of 25, still do 25/10, then divide that by what you get
10/25=25/10=10/?=damage.

[Image: 13909596.png]
Is this what you wanted? o:
Yup yup. Thanks.
[Image: thiamor.png]

I edited the wings and hair and part of the helmet on mine, will also edit Mikey's to look cooler, later on.
Wings needa be a wee bit lower like we said on TC D:

Er anyways.

HP - 3k
STR - 3k
DEF - 10k

I dunno if that's right lol, Rukario said not to put more then 10k, if it's weird just make it so defence is high and the other two are average. :3

Also, posting this for Rukario

[Image: rukario.png]
In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | Contact a Moderator | Support Webpage | FE Wiki

幸せだろうと 不幸せだろうと、 平等に 残酷に朝日は昇る。
生きていくだけで精一杯の私に、 これ以上何を望むというの?

[Image: ZyjX1sB.png]

CAN I HAVE A MOONIE TRADING CARD?! :D!!! 1600 attack 600 HP 6k HP :D! and shes a supa cute card yo! xD
[Image: 2ljtav5.png]
You put HP twice Moonie xD And post your character pic for him.
In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | Contact a Moderator | Support Webpage | FE Wiki

幸せだろうと 不幸せだろうと、 平等に 残酷に朝日は昇る。
生きていくだけで精一杯の私に、 これ以上何を望むというの?

[Image: ZyjX1sB.png]

Of course, Moonie.
Also could you re-post yours one more time, Elaine? The white messed up your character when I tried to make a dark background. The black background makes it easier, definitely when I use the smudge, burn, blur tools.