Hello There, Guest! Register

Welcome to FE Forums

Youtube!
Hi guys! I recently made a new Youtube channel and im trying to see if i could get it sponsorship. Check out my channel, and if you like it subscribe. This channel will have gameplays, cool clips, and OCE maybe even montage edits.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VespertilianV2?feature=mhee

[Image: signature2.png]
[Image: 459596.jpg]
No offense to you, but until SOPA, PIPA and ACTA and such are all shut down for good, I suggest not posting any Youtube video that has copyrighted music, or footage on FE. They already shut down Megaupload and Megavideo, and arrested people. FE needn't be looked at like that.
(02-05-2012, 10:27 AM)Thiamor Wrote:  No offense to you, but until SOPA, PIPA and ACTA and such are all shut down for good, I suggest not posting any Youtube video that has copyrighted music, or footage on FE. They already shut down Megaupload and Megavideo, and arrested people. FE needn't be looked at like that.

the music isnt copyrighted and i asked the band for permission and they said it was ok.

[Image: Permission.png]
[Image: signature2.png]
[Image: 459596.jpg]
(02-05-2012, 10:27 AM)Thiamor Wrote:  No offense to you, but until SOPA, PIPA and ACTA and such are all shut down for good, I suggest not posting any Youtube video that has copyrighted music, or footage on FE. They already shut down Megaupload and Megavideo, and arrested people. FE needn't be looked at like that.

Actually, I believe you're mistaken. SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA aren't even at risk of being passed, nor have they even reached that stage yet.

In addition, they aren't really "arresting people".. Only 4 people have been "arrested", and they were all affiliates of Megaupload/Megavideo, therefore it only counts as one situation. Also, Megaupload/Megavideo wasn't even shut down due to SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, or anything related to them; they were charged and arrested for, I quote, "conspiracy to commit racketeering, conspiracy to commit copyright infringement, conspiracy to commit money laundering, and substantive charges of criminal copyright infringement".
あたしは強いだ。
great videos man keep them coming! Check mine - TheClumsyType
Thank you Elaine(:

[Image: s189xi.png]
New channel! I"m doing that LP SWAG! Plus some minecraft. http://www.youtube.com/user/ImFroshi?feature=mhee
Thank you Elaine(:

[Image: s189xi.png]
Given this was created by Krunk, and you're not him, and this topic has long since been dead, I'll give you a warning to not post in dead topics. This one is locked.