Hello There, Guest! Register

Welcome to FE Forums

I have a Dream
Hello, I was doing some thinking. This speech is inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. This speech is dedicated to the bank dwellers who are harassed because they don't train. I only rewrote the parts of the speech that stood out to me. Thank you for your time, and I hope this issue is taken seriously.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for equality in the history of our server.

Five years ago a great EO player in whose symbolic shadow we stand today created Fallen Evolution. This momentous action is a great beacon light of hope to many of the EO players who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. This is for the EO players who came to FE. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their discrimination. But 5 years later these players are still not equal. 5 years later the life of the player is still badly crippled by the wrath of high levels. 5 years later the life of the player lives on a lonely counter in the midst of a bank. 5 years later the player is still languished in the corners of
FE society and finds himself in exile in his own server. So we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition...

I have a dream that my fellow FE players will one day live in a server where they will not be judged by their determination to hold the 'CTRL' button, but by the content of their inventory. I have a dream . . . I have a dream that one day in the high level training area, with its vicious high levels, one day right there little nooblets will be able to join hands with high levels...

When we end this separation - when we let it end everywhere, from every map, we will be able to speed up that day when all of FE's children, high levels and nooblets, will be able to join hands and accept each others differences.

Thank you, and God bless FE.
[Image: Sig_zps62e539b0.png]
God bless Aries, God bless FE, God Bless Murica!
[Image: XORfti9.png]
Aries is love , Aries is life!
(08-20-2014, 01:05 PM)Aries Wrote:  Hello, I was doing some thinking. This speech is inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. This speech is dedicated to the bank dwellers who are harassed because they don't train. I only rewrote the parts of the speech that stood out to me. Thank you for your time, and I hope this issue is taken seriously.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for equality in the history of our server.

Five years ago a great EO player in whose symbolic shadow we stand today created Fallen Evolution. This momentous action is a great beacon light of hope to many of the EO players who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. This is for the EO players who came to FE. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their discrimination. But 5 years later these players are still not equal. 5 years later the life of the player is still badly crippled by the wrath of high levels. 5 years later the life of the player lives on a lonely counter in the midst of a bank. 5 years later the player is still languished in the corners of
FE society and finds himself in exile in his own server. So we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition...

I have a dream that my fellow FE players will one day live in a server where they will not be judged by their determination to hold the 'CTRL' button, but by the content of their inventory. I have a dream . . . I have a dream that one day in the high level training area, with its vicious high levels, one day right there little nooblets will be able to join hands with high levels...

When we end this separation - when we let it end everywhere, from every map, we will be able to speed up that day when all of FE's children, high levels and nooblets, will be able to join hands and accept each others differences.

Thank you, and God bless FE.

I have a dream too!, that you will give me 5b
Amen.
Intermediate Jesus[/font]
Ask not what your server can do for you, But what YOU can do for your server.
[Image: RJnQJdO.gif]

Inb4 assassinated.
[Image: EB16pRC.gif]