Hello There, Guest! Register

Welcome to FE Forums

Arkur tv suggestion thread
I'm going to be posting suggestions here a lot of suggestions like items,quests,ect.
My first suggestion was inspired by listening to daft punk and making a daft punk emblem on call of duty black ops too and i thought how bad ass would it be if someone pixled Their helmets and put it on fe.

My second suggestion is from fallout new vegas and since the eagle eye was taken off fe i think it should be replaced, and the pistol you get by killing benny off new vegas (maria 9mm) is epic and dope as hell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: RJnQJdO.gif]

Yesssss, we need a real gun back on FE
[Image: Sig_zps62e539b0.png]
Arkur, your ideas are shit. lol, just kidding, but here are some that I've made, and some that I've heard people discussing in-game.

Some Ideas:
  • Remove the autoer message from appearing in arena and stopping us from attacking thus making us lose... ._.
  • Have Moderators do autoer check ups like they used to
  • Add stats to some items like Bloodshed set, it's basically a useless item, but it sells for 50$? Give it a use, along with all the others.
  • Make more quests for items, gold, and experience for new players and dens, such as a daily quest that asks you to kill 10,000 HG's
  • "If" it has not been done already, lower the rates from somethings like caches etc, so the game doesn't become Pay To Win.
  • Find away to advertise the game more to get some new players who haven't even played EO before.
  • Add away to disable devils gate like arena and ctf, because I personally get really annoyed when I'm warped into it.
  • Hire someone to make a custom client or something so that the game doesn't just completely turn into shit once you hit the stat caps. I know... I know... it's hard as hell and will take forever and will probably charge a lot... blah blah... I know. Its just an idea, I know more players would come if the game was literally like the name of the game its based off of, "Endless"...

Paragraphed Information:
FE has been made into a giant social club now a days, and the only reason people still play is either because they like to fuck with people or chat with friends, or fuck people up in arena events and buy items, not many people actually play for more than a few minutes before getting bored and heading over to the bank... There needs to be new areas for lower levels (10 - 40rb) because it gets really annoying seeing the same old boring hell style training areas which are just tedious and boring to look at. Another thing with the new areas I'm suggesting, I would like the EXP to be balanced so that we don't have 40rb's - 1 paragons training in den 2, like dafuq? I like the new idea for Legendary Excalibur, but maybe adding a requirement in the quest that retrieves it to be at least above 10 or 20 rb so that a bunch of 5rbs don't go running around in den 1 with 12x12 aoe. If that's how it was intended to be than.... okay then? lol...

Fallen Evolution is great fun and all but like I said before its mostly a cyst pool for trolls and neck bearded bronys talking like, "hi u wantz 2 giv itamz?" If there is some advertisements to attack different types of players then maybe you wouldn't have a bunch of losers playing your game [no offense]... With an increase of players maybe we would be able to have more fun, maybe it would bring back an urge to level more and become better than they're. I know that there are some advertisements for FE out there on vote sites (which no one gives a fuck about anyways) so maybe trying youtube as another resort and by youtube I don't mean putting up another one of those FE trailer shit, I mean... make a decent FE advertisement and post it on game websites everywhere, forums, groups, blogs, try to get exposure. 10 or 20 more players would probably make the game more fun for everyone, in my opinion that is... and that is all this is, my opinion... and if you cannot handle it, then well... fuck off. lol..
I totally agree flamester, but you left out a few things pk used to full of players brawling it out for either the tokens to get beloved prizes or to just fill their blood thirst or to just fuck with people, nowadays pk is as close to dead and dull as Canadian bacon and i think their should be more pk areas and a global pk event and some items can go into the token shop so it would be more inspiration to train and goto pk. i know players who have a lot of gold/items and donate say ''well arkur we have enough events already'' well i say all those vents are decent the wait time is too long and the chance you might miss it is high so you wait 2/12 hours and something stupid happens like flamester mentions the autoer crap and your 2 hour wait is for nothing i think their should be way more events and a daily event as well.
[Image: RJnQJdO.gif]

(09-12-2014, 12:40 AM)Arkur Wrote:  I totally agree flamester, but you left out a few things pk used to full of players brawling it out for either the tokens to get beloved prizes or to just fill their blood thirst or to just fuck with people, nowadays pk is as close to dead and dull as Canadian bacon and i think their should be more pk areas and a global pk event and some items can go into the token shop so it would be more inspiration to train and goto pk. i know players who have a lot of gold/items and donate say ''well arkur we have enough events already'' well i say all those vents are decent the wait time is too long and the chance you might miss it is high so you wait 2/12 hours and something stupid happens like flamester mentions the autoer crap and your 2 hour wait is for nothing i think their should be way more events and a daily event as well.

RIGHT? Like shit, PK is more useless then a mexican without arms.
[Image: XORfti9.png]
Exclamation 
Yeah, dude totally, guys. Sounds great.
[Image: 3wqTV3b.gif]
damnnnnn g
[Image: 3wqTV3b.gif]